14 February 2011

Happy Birthday Mom

One of the best things about my Mom was that she was born on Valentine's Day. It's just fitting that a loving mother should be born on this day.

Even though I'm going to turn 33 this year (insert Three Amigos joke here), she still gives me candy! That means a lot too considering she's practically a vegan and an ex-dental hygienist. You are never allowed to stop this tradition (you're allowed to forget a year here and there, but not stop). As I write this post my mouth is filled full of Good 'n Plenty. Oh, it's good and I was given plenty, that you can be assured.

I'm not one to make a long sappy post about a family member on the internet...so I'll just say "thanks". Over the years I've noticed and appreciated everything you've done for me and my family. Here's to many more years.