31 December 2010

2010 In Review

Stacey and I didn't realize it until last night, but 2010 was a really big and busy year for us. I think most people tend to forget about everything they've done in a year unless they stop to think about it, or more importantly, write it down as it happens. I know that I've said this before, but this blog is for our own family first and foremost in addition to sharing it with our friends and family. As 2010 comes to an end, so does another year on our family history web page (i.e. this blog)...which means I'll be ordering another bound hard copy that will document "Sudduth 2010". For those of you who can't be bothered to click through my 300 previous entries for 2010, here are the highlights in chronological order (with links):

January
New Year's Eve at the cabin
We found out we were having a boy
Completed the window sills

February
Quite possibly one of the best Julia "lines" ever

Completed baby brother's room
We see our old neighborhood in Hawaii on Lost

March
Julia gets new bedroom furniture

I hit the 3 year mark at Focus
The backyard project begins...

Denver Nuggets luxury suite


April
Julia is potty trained

I turn 32 years old

We decide on the name Jonathan David Sudduth


May
Tottenham Hotspur secure UCL football in 2010

I finish the huge backyard project

Stacey's baby shower

June
Jonathan is born

The now infamous Ice Cream 5K

The World Cup kicks off

July
Grandparents visit from Spokane

Stacey & Jonathan travel to Hawaii for a week

Dad and I travel to NYC (and I get a picture with Meredith)
I see Spurs play in person for the first time


August
More NYC pictures
I resign my position at work

We travel to Victoria, B.C and Seattle (middle of page)


September
Stacey, Jonathan, and I climb The Incline

Rockies game at Coors Field
Julia's first email
Great picture...


October
I climb Mt Evans and Bierstadt
Jonathan's first solid food
J&J's first double bath
Happy Apple Farm
Julia gets her first piece of gum


November
I finish installing the basement crown molding

Tottenham beat Inter and go top of the group

A Lexus uses the front door at the hospital
Stacey turns 34 years old

We drive to Spokane for Thanksgiving (scroll down)


December
Jonathan learns to sit up

Jonathan turns 6 months old

Julia turns 3 years old
I finish installing the main level crown molding
Our seventh anniversary
We see Michelle and Great Oma for Christmas